Buiildbots - Framework not found CoreMidi

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Tue Jan 19 03:23:14 UTC 2021

> On Jan 18, 2021, at 10:01 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>
> On Jan 18, 2021, at 08:35, Craig Treleaven wrote:
>
>>> The correct spelling is CoreMIDI, not CoreMidi. You get away with it on a case-insensitive filesystem.
>>
>> Thanks.  I’ve pushed a commit that I hope fixes the CoreMIDI issue.  Although the buildbots don’t seem to be picking it up.
>
> Most buildbot workers are still busy building the hundreds of ports that needed to be rebuilt after we switched from jpeg to libjpeg-turbo. They'll get to subsequent commits when they're done with that. You can observe buildbot activity at:
>
> https://build.macports.org/waterfall

Thanks.  What confused me is that I checked the waterfall before I pushed my change.  At that time, all the builders were idle and I thought I’d get results very quickly.  It took many minutes (60-90?) for the watchers to start issuing the jobs on the builders.  Apparently my push must have been *just* after the monster commit.  It was quite a bit later before I realized my place in line.  Oh well.  Looks to me like it will be another 24 hours or so to process all the libjpeg-turbo changes.

Craig