Publishing an X11 based application to the App Store

filhol filhol at ill.eu
Wed Jan 20 15:47:54 UTC 2021

Hi,
I am new at this mailing list and I hope my question is not out of scope.

An X11 based application can easily notarised, but is it possible to publish to it to the Mac App Store ?
If someone already succeeded what is the recipe ?
For example, would it be enough to copy the contents of /opt/X11/bin/Xquartz to the App bundle and set a RPATH ?

I searched the web and found no discussion about this.

All the best
Alain Filhol

Dr. Alain Filhol  (Computer scientist)
Institut Laue-Langevin
EPN Campus, CS 20156, 71 ave des Martyrs, F-38042 Grenoble cedex 9
<filhol at ill.eu>, Office: ILL19-206
Tel:+33 4.76.20.71.56, Fax: +33 4.76.20.76.48