Can we enable CI for legacy systems?

Ruben Di Battista rubendibattista at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 23:52:24 UTC 2021

Hello,

I think that one of the selling points of Macports, at least for me, is
providing ports for legacy systems. So on the ports I maintain, I try to
fix build issues on old systems. The problem is that it’s very difficult to
do it since I need to merge blindly something and wait for the buildbots.

Is there a way to use the buildbots as CI for legacy systems? That would
really help... I could try to hack something out if you are interested,
provided you can give me a bit of guidance on understanding how they work…
They look pretty misterious to me. :)

          _
https://rdb.is