Can we enable CI for legacy systems?

Wowfunhappy@gmail.com wowfunhappy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:30:05 UTC 2021

> The rest are available at <https://developer.apple.com/download/more/>.

That link contains old versions of Xcode for me, but not old operating systems. I wonder, Joshua, do you have  a paid Apple developer account? (I do not.)

Depending on the version of macOS, you may be able to silence that by popping into the Terminal. https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/216730/this-copy-of-the-install-os-x-el-capitan-application-cant-be-verified-it-may-h/232016#232016