Mails rejected today due to SpamCop blocklist

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Sun Jan 31 23:58:24 UTC 2021

Hello,

there was a problem with our mail server today. Any mail handled today may have
been rejected in error due to a problem at the SpamCop blocklist. Their domain
name expired, which had the effect that all sending IPs were blocked.

For mailing list posts sent today, please look for any bounce message or double
check with the mailing list archive that it has been received. Direct replies in
threads going to other mail servers succeeded, which is why some replies of
today might have missing context.

Also be aware that you might have missed notifications from GitHub if they go to
your @macports.org address.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We temporarily disabled this blocklist, so as of
now no problems should occur. Please contact us on IRC or RocketChat [1] if you
still have problems.

Rainer

[1] https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Chat