Azure pipeline failing due to parse error

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Jul 5 06:06:24 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 at 07:45, Manoj Karthick wrote:

> Hi! I was updating the antibody port, PR:  https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/11516 and the Azure Pipeline check seems to be failing during portindex due to an error parsing an unrelated port.

I didn't check this particular error, but MacPorts 2.7.x has been
released recently which added support for some new syntax in port
files. We usually wait 2 weeks before switching to the new syntax.
However we've been facing some issues upgrading the version of
MacPorts for Azure pipelines, so that one still runs on 2.6.x and most
likely fails to parse the syntax that was only supposed to work on
2.7. You can probably ignore that error for now.

Mojca