MacPorts Base: Support for a lower level of debug output, like ui_trace, or ui_debug2/ui_debug3?

Christopher Nielsen mascguy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 11:23:55 UTC 2021

Amusingly enough, I figured out the missing pieces, within 5 minutes of sending this out.

Net-Net, the PR is now at a fully-functioning state - albeit with some cleanup work left to do - but is otherwise ready for review/comment.

Thoughts/feedback welcome, for anyone who’s interested in taking a gander.