Looking to resolve Qemu on AppleSilicon build failure

Blake Garner blake at netjibbing.com
Thu Mar 4 06:16:16 UTC 2021

Building with the vnc variant is failing for me at the configure step. I
was able to resolve a previous ld error by reinstalling xcode cli tools.
Doesn't look like that is the issue with the attached errors.

ProductName:    macOS
ProductVersion: 11.3
BuildVersion:   20E5196f

Xcode 12.4
Build version 12D4e

sudo port install qemu +cocoa +target_arm +usb +vnc

https://gist.github.com/trodemaster/249f812e6b66275e5649b219dd8f92cc