requesting review and merge of PR #10130 (libp11)

Ian Young ian at iay.org.uk
Fri Mar 5 09:26:38 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I made a PR recently to address the failure to build of the libp11 port under macOS 11 Big Sur.

The TRAC ticket was opened 2 months ago:

	https://trac.macports.org/ticket/61989

The port maintainer hasn't responded to that ticket.

The pull request is here:

	https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/10130

The port maintainer hasn't responded to the PR. It has been a bit over three days, so I am requesting an independent review and, if appropriate, merge.

Note that the port has a maintainer, but is also "openmaintainer" so this seems to be the appropriate protocol. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers,

    -- Ian