INSTALL_PATH with spaces

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Mar 6 01:17:24 UTC 2021

On Mar 5, 2021, at 10:35, Janosch Peters wrote:

> I am working on a new port and I am struggling to set the INSTALL_PATH to "/$HOME/Library/Application Support/MacPass“. This is what I tried:

I would abandon this attempt because a port shouldn't be installing anything in a user's $HOME. Ports should accommodate being installed by one user but being used by another user, for example. And the user account we use on our build server is unlikely to be the same as the user account that the user is using.