Ports for buildbot 3

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sun Mar 21 09:17:47 UTC 2021

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 at 14:41, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> On Mar 20, 2021, at 08:39, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
> > (I'm still trying to figure out whether buildbot-worker 3.x is
> > incompatible with buildbot master 1.x or 2.x. If it's compatible, we
> > don't need to provide version 2 of the worker.)

Buildbot worker 3 seems to be fully compatible with buildbot master 1,
so there's no strong need to keep older versions around either.

> I'd probably just update buildbot and buildbot-worker to version 3 and not offer version 2 anymore unless someone requests it.

Ok, done in
    https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/10346.
(I plan to merge it once the pipelines pass unless anyone objects.)

Let's see if anyone complains about the missing support for older
versions then ;)

Mojca