GitHub discussions

Ruben Di Battista rubendibattista at gmail.com
Sat May 1 23:09:00 UTC 2021

I agree with Ryan. Centralization on a less than optimal system is better
than fragmenting the communication on "cool systems".

My way of finding things in the list: using Google with the modifier `site:
lists.macports.org`. (I guess I'm not the only one)

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 12:57 AM Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org>
wrote:

> On May 1, 2021, at 17:46, Gregory Anders wrote:
>
> > One potential solution might be something like public-inbox.org [1].
> This would provide an easy-to-access archive without fragmenting discussion
> further.
>
> Why would an archive created with public inbox be easier to use than the
> archives we already maintain at:
>
> https://lists.macports.org
>
> and the archives third parties already maintain at:

          _
https://rdb.is
Book a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/rdbisme