MacPorts 2.7.0-beta2 now available for testing

Christopher Nielsen mascguy at rochester.rr.com
Sun May 2 15:03:29 UTC 2021

Josh,

Reviewing the change log, the following piqued my interest:

- reclaim: remove everything under build and ccache directories. (#60126, khindenburg in b9fdb847, d08d261f)

I quickly reviewed the related ticket, and new logic, but one thing still isn’t clear: Will the ccache directory be emptied, regardless of where we’ve configured the path to be? Or will it only cleaned out when located at the default location (${prefix}/var/macports/build/.ccache)?

-Chris