Freenode IRC

Mark Anderson mark at macports.org
Wed May 19 19:11:38 UTC 2021

Yeah - that's kinda why I like rocket chat and matrix, mainly because I've
been trying to stay up to date with the community discussions. But ZNC will
work if we stay with IRC. Takes me back to my youth.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <mark at macports.org>
MacPorts Trac WikiPage <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/mark>
GitHub Profile <https://github.com/markemer>