Framing the MacPorts discussion

Enrico Maria Crisostomo enrico.m.crisostomo at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:10:45 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I've got an iMac Pro in my LAN with 16 vCores and 64GB or RAM which is
quite often idle.
I'm not privy with how our build system work, but if we could get to a
point where agents can be added, stopped, throttled, trusted members of our
community could volunteer the computational power they have at their
disposal without fully dedicating a machine.
In my specific case: I'm happy to offer VMs on that machine to volunteer
computational resources.