Buildbot hardware (was: Re: Framing the MacPorts discussion)

Enrico Maria Crisostomo enrico.m.crisostomo at gmail.com
Fri May 21 12:34:32 UTC 2021

Hi,

Thanks Ryan.

My answer is very similar to Ben’s:

  *   I’d be happy to provide you exclusive access to the resources (encrypted VMs, your own users, network and machine are UPS-protected, firewalled, etc.)
  *   I completely agree with you about the safety concerns: those should not be relaxed.
  *   I volunteered because I thought they were needed: I love MacPorts, and I want it to thrive.

Bye,
Enrico