Freenode IRC

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Wed May 26 20:09:47 UTC 2021

On 26/05/2021 11.19, Joshua Root wrote:
> On 2021-5-26 14:39 , Thomas R. Murphy wrote:
>> As continued malicious behavior continues on the current network for
>> #macports, I'm quite interested in seeing a move for the project.

I agree, it is about time now.

> The channel is all set up on Libera, we just need to move the rest of
> the bots over.
I moved the mplog bot to Libera.Chat. It is now announcing commits in
#macports and #macports-commits, as it did previously.

I also updated the wiki page and added that to the IRC channel topic:
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Chat

Website still needs to be updated via the macports-www repository.

Rainer