MacPorts 2.7.1 - Availability for GitHub CI Jobs, as well as Buildbots?

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Fri May 28 19:15:12 UTC 2021

On 27/05/2021 20.10, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On May 27, 2021, at 02:34, Joshua Root wrote:
>
>> On 2021-5-27 08:52 , Christopher Nielsen wrote:
>>> While I realize MacPorts 2.7.1 was just released, is there an ETA on when it will be available for both CI, as well as our buildbots?
>>> There’s certainly no rush. But the bug fix for issue 56793 (slow installs of ports with tens of thousands of files) would be hugely beneficial across-the-board.
>>> Also, it looks like the GitHub CI jobs may still be utilizing 2.6.4…?
>>
>> Buildbots selfupdate once a day. For CI, someone needs to automate up a replacement for Bintray.
>
> Oh right. In the absence of automation, I'm happy to replace the files manually, but I don't know how to generate them.

The tarball was built with this workflow from the travis-ci branch,
which also deployed it to bintray. This automation needs a replacement.

https://github.com/macports/macports-base/blob/travis-ci/.github/azure-workflows/main.yml

It was originally running on Travis CI, hence the name of the branch,
but this was actually running on Azure.

Rainer