Warning: The macOS 12 SDK does not appear to be installed. Ports may not build correctly.

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Nov 5 07:47:57 UTC 2021

> On Oct 31, 2021, at 02:35, Nils Breunese wrote:
>
> I also remember MacPorts used to refer to the URL that explains how to fix this. Could that link be added to the warning message again, so users will know what to do?

You're probably thinking of the message the the cltversion portgroup prints when it detects this problem. Only ports that include this portgroup will emit the message; MacPorts base has never contained code to detect the situation or print a message about it. The proposal to do so is https://github.com/macports/macports-base/pull/176.