GitHub Sponsors

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Sat Nov 13 16:33:02 UTC 2021

My lords,

> On 10 Nov 2021, at 21:33, Perry E. Metzger <perry at piermont.com> wrote:

[…]

You can also consider registering the MacPorts association outside the US, e.g. (I don’t toot my own horn, it’s just an example I’m familiar with) in France, associations are tax-exempt, and, barring the need of one local person to handle all the bootstrap paperwork (like opening an account, registering the association and so on), members can live anywhere in the world.

The sole condition is to be non-for-profit™.

That maybe also the case in other, nearer countries to you Yankee folks :p, like, say, Canada.

Vincent