perl 5.34 branch

Renee Otten reneeotten at macports.org
Sat Nov 13 16:38:31 UTC 2021

There is an open PR for that: https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/11534 <https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/11534>. I am not sure if there are unresolved issues (it needs to be rebased for sure) or if we’re just waiting for the backlog of the buildbots after to change to openssl3 to clear up.