OWL - wayland for mac

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:37:42 UTC 2021

In fact I have OWL running on my Mojave system now. It built in about 10
minutes last week, with only minor tweaking.

However, so far I can only get wayland clients to connect to it, and
indicate a successful connection, but not display anything. I think
perhaps the supported wayland protocol spec has drifted a bit?

If you find a wayland client example that works with OWL, please let me
know.

Sergey has not yet responded to my email about which clients he has been
using to test.

Ken