libgcc11 on macOS monterey

Enrico Maria Crisostomo enrico.m.crisostomo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 17:27:36 UTC 2021

Hi Brian,

My system just finished building it and I had no issues:

libgcc11                       @11.2.0_1

Have you updated your port installation and your ports tree? There have
been quite a lot of updates in the last few hours (even though I'm not
aware of anything that would break this particular port).

Cheers,
Enrico