Updating omniORBpy with python variants

Thomas Lockhart tlockhart1976 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:31:09 UTC 2021

Thanks Jason for the help.

I’ve opened two tickets #63523 and #53524 to cover omniORB and py-omniORBpy *and* created a pull request #12322 to cover them both (since they both need to be applied together).

I’d fallen out of updating macports stuff after the transition to github and the ask for pull requests but my lighter-weight attempt this time seems ok as far as workload for me. But it is probably a mishmash of what I used to do and what y’all want me to do so feel free to get me on the right track.

Thanks!

- Tom