[NEW] www/unit

Marius Schamschula lists at schamschula.com
Fri Sep 24 18:13:15 UTC 2021

Sergey,

A quick scan of the Portfile shows some whitespace inconsistencies: We prefer to use spaces, rather than tab stops.

Instead of using ${description},  use {*}${description}, it’s a tcl thing!

No need for "post-destroot {}” in the various supports, if you put post-destroot inside a subport ${name} block. Same for “startupitem.create no"

> On Sep 24, 2021, at 12:49 PM, Sergey A. Osokin <osa at freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> hope you're doing well these days.
>
> I'm working on the NGINX Unit port and created my first version
> of the Portfile, and it's attached.
>
> NGINX Unit supports mostly all versions of:
> - perl
> - php
> - python
> - ruby
> and other languages, so I'm interested how to support all of
> those with macports.
>
> Could you please provide your comments and guidance.
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Sergey Osokin
> <Portfile.txt>