perl migration to version 5.34 (was: Re: Help offered)

Giuseppe 'ferdy' Miceli ferdy at ferdy.it
Thu Sep 30 09:43:29 UTC 2021

	ciao mojca,

just to kick it off, i started migration all my installed port depending from perl to perl5.34.

now i have some ten portfiles updated to 5.34 and some 230 perl modules with perl.branch including 5.34.

i could create one PR for the ten ports, but i am quite puzzled by the idea to create more than two hundred PR for the perl modules.

how am i supposed to move forward?

any help would be appreciated!
—
ferdy