Location to store binaries

mcalhoun at macports.org mcalhoun at macports.org
Sat Apr 16 18:08:09 UTC 2022

I am glad to know about this ticket, but I do not think it would solve the problem in all cases.
If `${prefix}` were other than the default or `port` were invoked with the `-s` switch, then the buildbot would be bypassed entirely, and the rust Portfile would still have to download the Rust bootstrap compiler from somewhere.

-Marcus