Code signing

Mark Anderson mark at macports.org
Wed Aug 3 17:05:25 UTC 2022

I have one due to my iOS work, although I do also have one for my day job,
so I could drop it, but I tend to like to do my stuff on the side.

The problem is, signing is really tough - I'm wondering if we can use the
now free Xcode built in signing that people have. Or give instructions on
the whole process.

iTerm2 runs into real problems with the next release of Xcode/macOS with
this, spoiler alert.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <mark at macports.org>
MacPorts Trac WikiPage <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/mark>