port notes

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Fri Aug 5 19:01:03 UTC 2022

You can get the same result using a single quoted string containing
literal newlines:

notes \
"- To test for a successfull installation, execute the tool by typing
\"cad2fbd\"

-> some usage information should be displayed

- The file result.fbd should be opened with the cgx parameter '-a' (auto)

   cgx -a result.fbd"