ld: waning messages -- Frameworks out of sync.

Robert Kennedy amtor at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:32:23 UTC 2022

Thanks Ken!

Letting me know that the "tapi" command is the key to the fix was a big help.

I did a quick google search for "tapi stubify" and found that someone has already created a ruby script to fix the problem.  But one needs to disable System Integrity Protection (SIP) first before running the script.  Once the script is run, one can re-enable SIP.

See
https://gist.github.com/sv99/c9d8c155db7db83325847bd33b25e1d0

I assume you used tapi stubify and did manually what was in this script.

If you used a different approach, please let me know.

Rob