Request to re-run buildbots for a few ports

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Dec 1 13:05:42 UTC 2022

On Nov 28, 2022, at 14:34, Kirill A. Korinsky wrote:

> May I ask anyone with access to reschedule build for ports: scalapack and papilo?

Jeremy scheduled a rebuild of scalapack on 10.7 which succeeded. Looks like it had already succeeded on the other workers before.

I scheduled a rebuild of papilo on all workers. It failed on 10.6 because its dependency onetbb fails there. It succeeded on 10.9. The build on 10.8 should start soon. Looks like it already succeeded on the other workers before.