The State of Rust in MacPorts Today

Sergio Had vital.had at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:29:23 UTC 2022

Kirill, when you gonna deal with i386, consider also PPC. Sure enough, it is not a priority, but it may be fixable, given that mrustc itself builds on ppc32.
To be clear, I do not expect any dedicated fixes, just making sure x86 is not hard-coded and 32-bit platforms are supported.
Then all PPC testing can be done on my hardware (second half of Jan, once I am home).