Patch ./configure, or use autogen.sh instead?

Jason Liu jasonliu at umich.edu
Thu Feb 17 07:12:15 UTC 2022

autogen.sh is quite often just a wrapper around autoreconf -i. If you run
'autoreconf --install' (which is what 'use_autoreconf yes' runs), in
many/most cases it's equivalent to running autogen.sh.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50044091/what-is-the-job-of-autogen-sh-when-building-a-c-package-on-linux

--
Jason Liu