license_noconflict ignored on builders?

Jason Liu jasonliu at umich.edu
Sat Jan 15 00:37:34 UTC 2022

Yes, I went back and re-read that before I posted. The second example might
qualify as having answered my question, but since "openssl" is both the
name of a port and one of the licenses, maybe that's not the best example
to be using? Especially considering that the keyword just above
"license_noconflict" is "license", and the second example in that entry
uses "freetype", which again is both the name of a port and one of the
licenses.

--
Jason Liu