tagging URLs?

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 22:27:16 UTC 2022

master_sites        http://www.dhondt.de/:ccx \
                    http://www.netlib.org/linalg/spooles/:spooles

distfiles           ${distname}.src.tar.bz2:ccx \
    ${distname}.htm.tar.bz2:ccx \
    ${distname}.test.tar.bz2:ccx \
    spooles.2.2.tgz:spooles

A basic installation of ccx for multi-threading (MT) requires external solvers SPOOLES and ARPACK. An ARPACK port already exists but not SPOOLES. As for build requirements, g++ is required for the compilation of the c-routines and gfortran is required for the compilation of the Fortran-routines. Config does not exist in the sources; either the Makefiles have to patched or the environment has to be passed in build.args.

SPOOLES 2.2 is the last version released; it is no longer maintained so is not a good port candidate. Instead it will be static linked to ccx by default.

Right now I'm having issues with the compiler setup working.

Mark Brethen
mark.brethen at gmail.com