compilers PortGroup

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 03:21:44 UTC 2022

I have the compiler.setup so that gfortran is selected by default, however checking the build log I’m seeing these warning messages:

Warning: Fortran 2018 deleted feature: DO termination statement which is not END DO or CONTINUE with label 215 at (1)

Warning: Fortran 2018 deleted feature: Arithmetic IF statement at (1)

Those messages are only warnings. But to side-step these issues, do I need to add the -std option to specify which version of the fortran standard to use when compiling?

E.g. compiler.c_standard   2008

Thanks
Mark