compilers PortGroup

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 00:59:09 UTC 2022

I’ve tested the build with gfortran-mp-12  which fails:

:info:build /opt/local/bin/gfortran-mp-12 -Wall -O2 -c gencontelem_n2f.f
:info:build gencontelem_n2f.f:595:39:
:info:build   184 |                call isortii(ialset(istartset(iset)),idummy,
:info:build       |                                                    2
:info:build ......
:info:build   595 |                     call isortii(nodef,iorder,nopes,kflag)
:info:build       |                                       1
:info:build Error: Rank mismatch between actual argument at (1) and actual argument at (2) (scalar and rank-1)
:info:build make: *** [gencontelem_n2f.o] Error 1

How is a particular value of gfortran blacklisted, in this case gfortran-mp-12?

Mark Brethen
mark.brethen at gmail.com