SPOOLES MT routines

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sat Jul 30 16:40:31 UTC 2022

> On 30 Jul 2022, at 5:11 pm, Mark Brethen <mark.brethen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Now that I think about it, a subport would not work since the ccx makefile expects spooles.a in its workpath.

No, it would still be perfectly fine. Just make the subport a build dependency, and then pre-build just copy the static library from wherever the subport installs it, to where ever it needs to be in the work path. Ugly, it would be better to just point the makefile at the installed lib, but if it really has to have it in a certain place that can be accommodated.