+universal for x864+arm64 on Macintel

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:32:37 UTC 2022

On Monday June 13 2022 17:54:06 Ryan Schmidt wrote:

>There is no support in MacPorts base (or via a portgroup) yet for using such an SDK; it would have to be programmed into the port manually. I had submitted a PR to add such support to base, but it proved to be incomplete and I did not pursue completing it yet.

/methinks that's a good reason to use a PortGroup at least at first. The functionality is highly specific so maybe not the most urgent to complexify "base" with - you could commit your incomplete work as is now and probably get a hand from the maintainer(s) who actually stand to gain from the functionality.