Git Gui missing? how to fix?

John Douglas Owens john_owens at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 15:47:38 UTC 2022

My linking-error scan has recently started flagging the following:

---> Scanning binaries for linking errors
Warning: Error parsing file /opt/local/share/git-gui/lib/Git Gui.app/Contents/MacOS/Wish: Error opening or reading file

There is no /opt/local/share/git-gui/lib/Git Gui.app/ in my install. (MacPorts 2.7.2, macOS 12.3, ARM).

This doesn't hurt anything to not have this file, but it'd be nice to remove the warning. Tips? (Any way to reinstall Git Gui?)

JDO