Re: privoxy-pki-bundle not Behaving as Desired – Request for Assistance

Steven Smith steve.t.smith at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:59:07 UTC 2022

> What has changed between the time that the buildbot built the package and the time that the user installs it?

The certs in curl-ca-bundle are updated regularly to clear out expired certs.

Per the previous discussion, privoxy-pki-bundle uses these certs via a depends_lib, and unless a port revision is added by hand, the port inevitably will contain expired certs.

The “solution” appears to be to bump the revision of privoxy-pki-bundle by hand whenever curl-ca-bundle is updated. I’m trying to identify a more automated and robust way of accomplishing that.