How to submit a patch to source code for specific arch (apple silicon)

Christopher Chavez chrischavez at gmx.us
Thu Oct 20 10:56:12 UTC 2022

Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 12:25 PM
From: "Alejandro Imass"

> I found a problem with dia (GNU dia diagraming app) in Apple Silicon and finally got it to compile and run. Was wondering what the process is to submit a patch ? Are there any docs I can read that describe the process of contributing to source code patches, etc.?

The last official dia release was 0.97.3 in 2014. No one has bothered switching the port to prerelease sources (as some other package managers have done), so the dia port is likely far behind upstream development. It could be that upstream has already addressed the issues you've identified; if not, then please consider submitting changes to https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/dia if applicable.