Using platforms in 2.8.0

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sat Oct 22 11:03:04 UTC 2022

On 2022-10-22 21:56 , Kirill A. Korinsky wrote:
> I'm asking is there a way to support specified arch inside platform
> block's condition. Like:
>
> platform {aarch64}  {
> }

You can certainly do things like:

platform darwin arm {
}

or:

if {$build_arch eq "arm64"} {
}

There is no arch comparison possible in the platforms option, because
that job is already being done by the supported_archs option. If you
have some really complicated compatibility requirement that can't be
expressed any other way, I guess you can set platforms differently based
on the arch, or supported_archs differently based on the platform.

- Josh