Upgrading py-poetry-core and pep517

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Tue Sep 13 16:06:43 UTC 2022

I've tried this now myself and I can't reproduce the issue. It seems
poetry-core at least has no problem building with an older version of
itself installed, though this doesn't rule out some interaction with the
other ports being updated in the PR.

% port installed py310-poetry-core
   py310-poetry-core @1.0.8_0 (active)
% port info --version py310-poetry-core
version: 1.1.0
% sudo port -s upgrade py310-poetry-core
--->  Computing dependencies for py310-poetry-core
--->  Fetching distfiles for py310-poetry-core
--->  Verifying checksums for py310-poetry-core
--->  Extracting py310-poetry-core
--->  Configuring py310-poetry-core
--->  Building py310-poetry-core
--->  Staging py310-poetry-core into destroot
--->  Installing py310-poetry-core @1.1.0_0
--->  Cleaning py310-poetry-core
--->  Computing dependencies for py310-poetry-core
--->  Deactivating py310-poetry-core @1.0.8_0
--->  Cleaning py310-poetry-core
--->  Activating py310-poetry-core @1.1.0_0
--->  Cleaning py310-poetry-core