trac preview annoyance

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:41:43 UTC 2022

Hi,

I've started noticing (a euphemism...) browser page scrolling when the trac preview updates, not systematically but sufficiently frequently to be very annoying e.g. when it happens when you're just about to reposition the cursor.

I don't know if this is due to an update to trac or to my browser (Waterfox G4) but I'd like it to stop. Is there a way to disable the automatic preview (I suppose if so it would have to be one of the "Default handler" settings under Preferences/User Interface)?

Thanks,
R.