qt 6.5.0 removes support for macOS 10.14 and macOS 10.15

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 23:19:53 UTC 2023

Marcus,

I'd be very happy to collaborate with you on this!  Also very happy to have
you become the port maintainer.

It makes a lot of sense to me to update / correct the qt6 portfile and PG.
You have a lot more experience that I borrowed from for the initial qt6
portfile and PG.  Happy to have your improvements here.

Thanks!
John