Legacy Support for GHC-Based Projects

Sergio Had vital.had at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:38:48 UTC 2023

I assume stack-based builds are still broken for PPC, as well as Intel builds on 10.6.8, but I will try to find time to work on fixing it. Ken kindly shared his work on GHC for Snow Leopard, but it is for x86 (and not in Macports).

If anyone is good at cross-compiling, please ping me. We need to first build the latest GHC on 10.6.8 Intel and then cross-compile GHC for PPC.