Not-quite-maintainer role?

chrischavez at gmx.us chrischavez at gmx.us
Wed Mar 1 13:48:23 UTC 2023

There are ports which I am interested in being notified of changes and reported issues for, but not currently interested in being held responsible for maintaining. If there was something like a separate port follower role, I may find that very useful; I wonder if there are others involved in MacPorts who would also find that useful.

I probably cannot implement this idea myself currently. I am not aware if other package managers already have something similar.