Not-quite-maintainer role?

Christopher Chavez chrischavez at gmx.us
Wed Mar 1 23:16:48 UTC 2023

Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2023 at 9:12 AM
From: "contextnerror ​"

> At ports.macports.org you can follow ports. Does this meet your needs?

Unfortunately I would say it does not. So far the only functionality I am aware this provides is that it shows ports having versions updated or being obsoleted, and only by manually checking notifications on ports.macports.org; I do not receive notification by email. What I had in mind would instead mean being notified of pull requests on GitHub and subscribed to trac tickets, just as maintainers of a port are.