path:-style depspec to libc++.dylib?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:06:36 UTC 2023

On Monday May 08 2023 12:41:08 Kirill A. Korinsky wrote:

>I just tried
>
>depends_lib             path:lib/libc++.dylib:libcxx
>
>and it works as expected.

Interesting. I am not at the right machine right now but I was tinkering with the legacy-support 1.1 PortGroup, where it adds a dependency on port:macports-libcxx. That does go through an extra indirection/function. I must have tried this:

legacysupport::add_once depends_lib append path:lib/libcxx/libc++.1.dylib:macports-libcxx

Instead, I'm now doing `legacysupport::add_once depends_lib append path:include/libcxx/v1/version:macports-libcxx` which works too but is less ideal because I always like to refer to a file that is needed at runtime (for depends_lib).